Monday, October 5, 2009

Oh Allah, i love you




Oh Allah,
i love you

Oh Allah,
i love you

for there is only you to
love me..

your love is the
true love

all other love is for
selfish desires

you love me for no
reason

even i am so bad
you love me the most

you are not looking
to my sins

your grace is immeasurable

if you are punishing me
for what i’ve done

i wouldn’t be here writing
this now

you are the true lover
who loves me

than anyone else

you gave me the Rasulullah

your light
to show your love

Oh Allah,
i am weak

my words of gratitude
is not fit
to thank you

my words and feelings are within
limits

but when you are working in me
the words won’t end

it is unlimited

when you pour gratitude
in me
my heart trembles in joy

when your true remembrance
come in me through your light

i am not seeing myself
the ego is gone

only your mercy remains
i see only your mercy

its only your mercy that
keeps me moving

nothing else

Oh Allah, forgive me for
what i’ve done

let me live in your wish,
may the truth made clear

to the dark world

may the true love spread to the
selfish hearts

may the light of Rasulullah
illuminate the entire world..

may only peace and happiness
remain…

Taken from:
http://islamgreatreligion.wordpress.com

No comments:

Post a Comment